Friday 19 December 2014

Tribute To Martyrs of Army Public School Peshawar

On Dec 16, i woke up as usual, bummed and sleepy. As i was getting ready for school, i felt as if something was going to happen. Something different from my daily chores

As I was leaving for school my Mom gave me a hug and kissed my forehead.
My hand was in my DAD’s as I was heading towards school.
At school, we all friends sat together. We were happy together and always will be. Teacher was going to teach my favorite lesson.

When we were in halfway of the lesson, I heard a loud deafening sound, maybe of firecrackers. I was afraid, my friends were too….. I heard heavy footsteps heading towards my classroom.
That inhumane creature broke the door and came in. That beast pulled my classfellows from under their desks and shot them blindly.

The souls of my friends and all the sweet memories I had with them were going away somewhere….. somewhere in the sky….
Then that cold blooded beast looked at me he walked towards me, I know I was going to the place where my friends’ souls went, All the memories and time which I spent with my parents and friends were playing as flashbacks in my mind.

He had now aimed his gun at me “My mind said “Go on”...I closed my eyes and after a second or two I opened them.
I was right, I was with my friends, and We are happy no.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Welcome To Kohat